This blog is Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification .I dunno why this needs to be verified where this is a new one and I am the owner. Hence, I'm doing this for myblog's instruction.
A rotating globe fountain awaits guests few meters away from the main entrance. The lil one was talking to one of the many tigers in the zoo. One of the biggest fish aquariums in the zoo. @ the zoo's playground. The best amongst the activities in the zoo, the train ride. Had trouble with the lil one when the train stopped. She didn't want to go home yet and just wanna have a ride again. Taking picture before the train ride. Fell asleep on the way home. Exhausted she is!
One of the many things that I am afraid for my daughter is her to grow up fat. You know how much criticisms huge people get when they go out in the public and I don't want it to happen to the lil one, to be humiliated by the non-appreciative beings. Her being healthy and a normal kid are just amongst the many wishes I have. Thus, I don't train or teach her to have a sweet tooth. Her everyday meals include fruits, vegetables and rice of course with tons of water. I do give her a cup of juice a day as suggested by her pediatrician. No candies nor chocolates nor cakes nor ice cream. Am I depriving her of those comfort foods? I may say I am as they bring no good to one's health. Her first taste of Kool-Aid punch. Thus, mommy took a picture of her holding a bottle of a tempting punch for kids to add to her book. So last Saturday, hubby brought himself a pack of six bottles of Kool-Aid punch. He said he's just gonna try 'em. The lil one saw him sipping and so ask...
Just browsed Clinique's website for store events awhile ago. Thought of buying a jar of moisturizer since I ran out for a month now. I waited for the bonus season before purchasing one but my skin couldn't wait no more. It thirsts for cleansing and pampering. So last week, I went to The Body Shop at the Mall of Louisiana. Bought me a set of regimen for $30 only with soap, cleanser and moisturizer included. I opted the set since I could save more than buying eaches. So far, so good. My skin feels so clean and refresh every after use. No more dry, icky skin for me. Well, The Body shop is the lil one's shop as well. She is also gets to shop her own body soaps. So nice of the customer assistance because they always give her a bag of her own everytime we shop. Of course, she gets not just one but more than that. I don't mind though because her skin finds The Body shop soaps only. I am today and tomorrow. If sleepy head won't hit me this early, I might bring her to th...
Comments