The family -- Dada, Mama and Baby D had so much fun last Sunday. We spent the whole afternoon in the mall. Our purpose were to wind up and bought Christmas gifts for Dannielle.
One of the many things that I am afraid for my daughter is her to grow up fat. You know how much criticisms huge people get when they go out in the public and I don't want it to happen to the lil one, to be humiliated by the non-appreciative beings. Her being healthy and a normal kid are just amongst the many wishes I have. Thus, I don't train or teach her to have a sweet tooth. Her everyday meals include fruits, vegetables and rice of course with tons of water. I do give her a cup of juice a day as suggested by her pediatrician. No candies nor chocolates nor cakes nor ice cream. Am I depriving her of those comfort foods? I may say I am as they bring no good to one's health. Her first taste of Kool-Aid punch. Thus, mommy took a picture of her holding a bottle of a tempting punch for kids to add to her book. So last Saturday, hubby brought himself a pack of six bottles of Kool-Aid punch. He said he's just gonna try 'em. The lil one saw him sipping and so ask...
A rotating globe fountain awaits guests few meters away from the main entrance. The lil one was talking to one of the many tigers in the zoo. One of the biggest fish aquariums in the zoo. @ the zoo's playground. The best amongst the activities in the zoo, the train ride. Had trouble with the lil one when the train stopped. She didn't want to go home yet and just wanna have a ride again. Taking picture before the train ride. Fell asleep on the way home. Exhausted she is!
This is one of hubby's output last night. He's been playing with photos, customizing 'em into different scenarios and themes. The backgrounds are available, he just pasted a photo or two then customized it to his desired location and all to fit into the space. I forgot the website, though. Being a computer buff and watching sports on TV are hubby's tiny flaws, minor flaws that ain't causing a fire between us. When he's not working or doing yard work, his butt is stuck on his computer chair, browsing websites that sell knives. So now that he's into this fun photo customization, it doesn't affect me. It is better this way than spend his time in night bars and drink and smoke. Back to the picture, that's exactly the role of the 'lil one. Ain't no telling but she is the boss. One day, she'll be kicking me off this house lol. Of course, I am not allowing her to be that disobedient and disrespectful when she gets older. Discipline and prayers a...
Comments