Bits of me

Wife. Mother.
Adopted Southerner.
Proud Fil-Am in the Cajun land.

I connect...

Page stats

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

THe power Blog


WoW! Feels like I am a power Mom with this award. Thanks Mommy Jerla. I appreciate it.

Of so many tags or awards I had before, I can not recall if I already have this on or not. If I posted it then, I am still posting it now coz this is from a fellow mommy and a friend. From another person who never forgets to share her awards and tags to me for always.

Again, thanks Mommy.

More tags soon.

1 comments:

Samantha Ysabelle said...

hello lira! i got awards for you too. here's the link: http://seasons.pinoyvibes.net/2008/12/09/the-lemonade-and-mary-antoinette-awards/ hope you can pass them on to others if you have the time. thanks!

Kikamz
Just About Anything

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design