Happy new year to everyone!
May we all have a blessed year.
Anyway, I did not cook or prepare for the noche buena. There is no sense because everybody in this house -- hubby and daughter are in bed already. Nevertheless, it is till a good start of the year. We are healthy and having a happy family.
I am excited to see the fireworks popping later. I will just be a watcher lol.
Have a great year ahead, guys!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy new year to everyone!
Monday, December 29, 2008
My taste of music didn't change despite the fact that I am now living in a what they call land of the free.
So everytime Dannielle is fussy, singing OPM or Original Filipino song helps calm her down. She likes to dance with me while I sang. To top it, it's a lullaby for her.
Her favorite song? I just discovered that she like it the most. It is the OST or original soundtrack of GMA's Una Kang Naging Akin starred by Maxene Magalona, Wendell Ramos and Angelika dela Cruz.
I searched for a better video on youtube and an audio on Imeem but there is no way I can find it. Yet, I was able to listen to the rest of the song for the melody, rhythm and lyrics.
I had to take my own notes and here is the lyrics...
Una ka sa lahat
ikaw ang tunay sa buhay kong huwad
una ka sa puso
ano bang nangyari tayoy naglayo
kay tamis ng kahapon natin
ky bilis ding nabalewala
tama nga bang nakitang nagdaan
tiyak n may masasaktan
[pano sya paano ka
paano nga ba ang puso't isip ko nalilito
una ka paano sya
saan ba ako pupunta
ako ba ay hangal
dalawa ang mahal
ang gulo ng mundo nating tatlo
una ka paano sya saan ba ako pupunta]
una kang minahal
tanong ko palagi bat di nagtagal
sanay walang masaktan
ano man ang kahihitnan ng lahat
kay tamis ng kahapon natin
ky bilis ding nabalewala
tama nga bang nakitang nagdaan
tiyak na may masasaktan
repeat [ ]
una kang naging akin
ngunit sya ang dapat kong mahalin
repeat [ ]
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Each day is special for us. Taking pictures of Dannielle are here and everywhere. Every celebrations, we have a memory to keep thru our photos.
So this Christmas, we are sharing some of our poses and clicks -- our pictures.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday!
Let me just share you some of the activities we had this Christmas eve.
We had our lunch at my in-laws. Tell you what, that was pretty good. She is one of the living best cooks.
Since my mom--in-law is leaving tomorrow to Florida to see her other grandchildren, our early gift giving was done this afternoon. I received some lovable stuff as well as the hubby and Dannielle. I have a gift card which made me more happier (wink).
At in-laws place, other relatives came over. Talk. Chat. Laugh. That was it.
It's raining tonight and I am not sure if I will be able to see some fireworks. More so, I can not enjoy it more coz Dannielle is sleeping and I don't wanna leave her alone.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
It's past 10:20 in the evening (CST) here. I am actually in the middle of EC dropping when the problem occur. More or less, I still have over 40 drops available to complete the allowable 300 drops a day per blog.
The message below explains why.
We have a bug in our software, an automatic report has been sent to our developers and more whips are being applied as we speak. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Since I can no longer proceed dropping tonight, I might join my daughter in her room for a night rest. Be back tomorrow.
My thanks to Kikamz for the following awards.
Honestly, I am not familiar with Mary Antoinette. I have no time to search of who she is for now. My curiousity is killing me but I need to do something more important after posting this.
With regards to the second award, I got one from Mommy Jerla a long time ago but need to repost it again for Kikamz.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
DD is my daughter Dannielle's nickname.
Anyway, last December 11 at around 9 in the morning, I took DD out of the house for her to see the snow. She may not appreciate it but her Dada took a picture of her and me for documentation.
Snow comes once between 8-10 years in SOuth Louisiana according to my husband. DD will be like 8-10 years old when its gonna happen again unless we're going somewhere else where every year is a white Christmas.
THe photo below is one of the poses and clicks we had that morning.
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
I dunno exactly how to share it here. All I know is that my heart is broken. Lonesome for someone who was so dear to me. Someone who believed in my capabilities. A person who became my fan -- who used to laugh and smile to every jokes I cracked.
Now, I am regretful. Yes, I happened to talk to him on the phone about two weeks ago and yet, that was not enough. Before I left my home country, Philippines, I did not stop by his house to say goodbye nor see him (for the last time). I was thinking then it's better not to see anyone as it would just hurt my poor heart.
Ahhh...it's arduous to think. I want to go back home. I want to see him for the last days of his body in this world. I want to spend time with him though he can not see me any longer. I want to make him smile and laugh. I want him to be alive.
It's so painful to say....my Angkol (Uncle) Boy passed away yesterday. He was 56 years old. Though he was not that young yet not that old to leave. I understand he was sick -- asthma , the cause of his sudden death. He suffered from it for ages and lose too much weight.
I am sobbing as I compose this entry. Still can't believe this is happening.
A man born with a giving heart is now with our Father's hands. I am sorry I wasn't able to see you then. Never in my mind it occurred that I won't be seeing you on my visit.
May you rest in peace, Angkol.
Dannielle took her nap this morning. Feels good when she does. I have time for myself like taking shower, browsing the net, watching TV and taking a nap, too.
I woke when she woke me up. I'm telling you folks, she talks a lot and so loud.
Anyway, I have to end this post now. Jackie just buzzed me which means it's time to keep on refreshing the F5 key.
Monday, December 08, 2008
WoW! Feels like I am a power Mom with this award. Thanks Mommy Jerla. I appreciate it.
Of so many tags or awards I had before, I can not recall if I already have this on or not. If I posted it then, I am still posting it now coz this is from a fellow mommy and a friend. From another person who never forgets to share her awards and tags to me for always.
Again, thanks Mommy.
More tags soon.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Mamalira have decided to earn more in a little way she can. Now, she is selling few styles of clothing and shoes on ebay and on her website. Items are so affordable and of high quality.
If you are interested, you can check it out through the above link. Just click here or simply click the photos above and you will be redirected to the website.
By the way, since it's Holiday, I offer free shipping on dresses.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
This is the scene in the lower ground of the Mall of Louisiana last Sunday. It was kinda annoying to me. In order for kids to just sit beside Santa with a picture as a keepsake has a corresponding amount to be paid.
I would be happy to know if the organizers are doing it for a good cause. If not, then where is the joy and the fun?
Should my guess is right, my Dannielle would be doing it for a cause every year.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
It's America's feast and Holiday. Greeting everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Today is another memory to build with Dannielle. It's her first Thanksgiving and of course, first for our family.
We don't have a huge preparation or whatsoever. The hubby just baked a cake and I am cooking a Filipino dish -- Menudo. We are eating it with rice and soda for dinner.
For me, this seems like my first thanksgiving. I did not enjoy it last year and didn't pay any attention to it. I was sick due to pregnancy. One more thing, I had no idea what and why this is an important holiday. So I begun searching for answers. I found one on Wiki which goes...
...Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. It is primarily a North American holiday which has generally become a national secular holiday with religious origins.
The dates and whereabouts of the first Thanksgiving celebration are a topic of modest contention. Though the earliest attested Thanksgiving celebration was on September 8, 1565 in what is now Saint Augustine, Florida, the traditional "first Thanksgiving" is venerated as having occurred at the site of Plymouth Plantation, in 1621.
Today, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. Thanksgiving dinner is held on this day, usually as a gathering of family members.
The short history above enlightened me.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The family -- Dada, Mama and Baby D had so much fun last Sunday. We spent the whole afternoon in the mall. Our purpose were to wind up and bought Christmas gifts for Dannielle.
It was another memory to keep for our family.
Monday, November 24, 2008
I just read this good news today. Give way to one of the Philippines top comedian on screen and on stage. She is Giselle Sanchez, one of my favorite actresses. According to her, having a baby in her womb is the best gift on their 8th wedding anniversary. She is eight weeks on the way, too.
Being pregnant is the best gift that a woman can have. It's life fulfilling bound with responsibilities and priceless happiness.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thank you Mawmaw (granny) for this sitter. Supposedly, this is Dannielle's Xmas present. Her granny decided to give it earlier when she saw her sassy grandchild lifting her head and seemed wanting to sit up. Look how scared she is.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
My life is incomplete without them. They inspire me to be a better if not a perfect wife and to be the best mother.
I love you Babe! Thanks for giving the best you can. My sweetpie Dannielle, I enjoy and treasure every gestures you show.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
It's my Mamang's (grandma) 75th birthday today. The second time I missed the occasion. It's sad but I have no choice. I can not travel because of my baby. She is too young for it.
Anyway, my Mamang is my number one fan. She loves me to death and is so proud of me. What's my secret? Hmnn I just make her laugh everytime we were together before. Now, she can not see me physically but I make it a point to call her once a month and do the same thing I did before -- make her laugh.
Why she's proud of having a granddaughter like me? It may sound conceited to you but I have to share it here. She brags that I am intelligent, active, kind and all the positive in the world. As they say, "love your own" and that's what she is..."loves her granddaughter".
Happy Birthday, Mang! I know you are complaining of the tiredness you feel now. Please don't go yet. Please tell Papa (grandfather) that you are not ready yet. Wait for me as you promise. We'll have so much fun when I get back (again).
I love you so much and you know that. Thank you for loving me exceptionally.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Taggy tag from a mommy friend Jerla. Thanks so much gurl. We all need some friendship to obtain it we have to have a real heart and be open minded. Sincere friends are very rare to be found so and i’m so fortunate enough I found real friendship in YOU.
::: Start copying here:::
Here are the rules for this tag:
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog,
2.) Link back who pass you this tag,
3.) Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with.
“And lovely are the blossomsThat are tended with great care,By those who work unselfishlyTo make the place more fair.And, like the garden blossoms,Friendship’s flower grows more sweetWhen watched and tended carefullyBy those we know and meet.And, if the seed of friendshipIs planted deep and trueAnd watched with understanding,Friendship’s flower will bloom for you.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Been planning to have my hair permed. Everytime I go to the salon (hubby's haircut), I always make it to the point to ask the hair cutter/stylish about their prices. As always, I hear too much bucks to spend.
So I have decided to try it myself but when I read these rules, I think I will back out. About.com has a very comprehensive explanation and here are those :
- Who should get them? Perms work best on hair that has not been colored. The chemicals are too harsh for double-processed or heavily highlighted hair. Not sure if your hair is a good candidate for a perm? Ask your stylist. You’ll want to tell him or her every chemical process your hair has been through in the last couple years. One way you can find out if your hair is damaged and can't withstand more chemical processing is to do the old float trick. Take a few strands of hair and put them in a glass of water, if they sink, this means your hair is damaged and is soaking up moisture. If the strands float, this means your hair is healthy. You may want to keep it that way and avoid the perm....Oh and one other tip: The thicker your hair, the better the perm will take.
- How long does a perm take? One to two hours, depending on how long your hair is and how fast your stylist is. Your stylist will apply a single chemical solution to break the structural bonds in your hair, and another called a ‘neutralizer.’ Also keep in mind, a perm takes 28 hours to settle. Give it some time before you get too worried about the end result.
- How long does a perm last? Generally about two to six months.
- Where do I find a great stylist? First call ahead to your salon (or try several salons) and ask if they have someone who specializes in perms. Since perms aren't as popular as they were in their heyday (the 80s) you'll want someone who knows what she (or he's) doing. You may have to call around a bit to find a specialist. Even in New York City, most salons I've consulted don't have a perm specialist.
- Don’t leave home without your picture. You need to take a picture or pictures with you of the type of wave you want. Just telling your stylist what kind of curl leaves you in jeopardy of getting super-dooper tight ringlets. Stylists can control the amount of wave they give you as well as the the part of the hair they want to perm. Yours will need to choose the right-sized rods.
- A sit down consultation beforehand is a must. So many stylists will whisk you off to wet your hair without sitting down face-to-face for a good talk. Tell your stylist not only what you want (show the pictures) but what you don't want (i.e. the crimp-like curls of the 80s).
- The tightness of the curl depends on the size of the rod. If you re worried you’ll end up with too-tight curls, ask your stylist to show you the types of rods she is using. Keep in mind that tightness of curls can vary on the size of the rod and how long the solution stays in.
- Some hair is trickier to curl than others. If you are African- or Asian-American, then you will want someone who specializes in curling your type of hair.
- You can prep your hair. To prepare your hair for a perm, you'll want to use a moisturizing conditioner after you shampoo. Avoid deep-conditioning your hair for at least 24 hours before the perm, otherwise the perm may not take.
The princess wanted to play and play with mama. She was awake for almost 6 hours the whole afternoon. I spent long hours talking and playing while holding her at times and now I am tired. Normally, she sleeps after feeding but today was different. My baby was kind of a hyper.
Finally, after hours of battle she went to sleep. Swing made her.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
This photo was taken last Sunday on the way to Walmart for grocery shopping.
It was already late (6pm) when we left and was so cold. So mama had to dress her princess to prevent her from freezing.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Dannielle is suffering from eczema. We didn't know then until Dr. Dawn, her pediatrician told us so. We felt bad about ourselves when we knew that it burns and itches which really was the caused of fussiness. There are a lot of factors to consider why my baby has it. According to Dr. Dawn, it might be because of the laundry detergent, body wash, lotion that Dannielle is using and the rice cereal which I gave her twice before.
Now the said allergy is starting to heal. Aquaphor really works as well as changing her stuff to hypo-allergenic and fragrance free.
Friday, November 07, 2008
I am an early bird. I just fed my sweetpie and she's back to sleep. Just want to sneak here and greet everyone as I will be out. Be back this afternoon after the appointment.
Today we are off to see Dannielle's pediatrician. She is scheduled for another four vaccine shots. Again, my heart will cry but vaccines are a must for her protection. As usual, Chad will be in the patient's room while the nurse does her job and I will just wait in the lobby. I can't take seeing my baby scream for pain.
I guess this is one of the curses of being a mother.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
How was your night? Did you sleep good?
Well, I had a great one. I was on bed earlier than my usual time. My baby woke up twice to eat and went back to sleep afterwards.
For the past several nights, I had trouble sleeping. I was on bed but couldn't put myself into a deep sleep. My mind kept lurking and so on and so forth. Dannielle is not the reason, in fairness. She's always good at night.
Gotta go now. She's crying.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
My daughter has changed a lot. I'd love to share with you some new about her. She is 4 months old today and she can pretty much do the following :
- Hold up head at 90 degree angle while on stomach.
- Bear weight on both legs.
- Goo and coo when I talk.
- Laugh and smile (so cute and my fave)Pay attention to small object held in front of her face like her feeding bottle.
- Roll over and cries if she can't move back.
- Reach out for objects like her feeding bottle.
- Do small mini push ups.
- Turn in direction of familiar voices.
- Hold head level with body when pulled to sit.
- Sit without support just like when I took pictures of her the other day.
- Make razzing sounds.
Today is Dannielle's 4 month b-day. Buying a cake and taking picture with Dannielle is a customary celebration of our family. But today is different. We weren't able to celebrate it coz Dada was working the whole day and he was so tired to go to Walmart to buy a piece of cake.
So instead of today, we planned to celebrate it on Friday.
Happy 4th month birthday Baby Dannielle! Mama and Dada love you so much!
For car fanatics out there, this entry is a must for you to read. Did you know that Mercedes-Benz has just launched a website for you to be informed about the newest and most awaited Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC engine? The cleanest diesel engine in the world and the only engine that meets the strict exhaust emission standards of the future.
Check out the website now for more details.
Time flew so quickly. I still can remember how tiny she was the day she was born. Now my little princess has gotten bigger. She is growing so healthy and cuddly. From being so fussy to being so good. She is starting to show her own unique personality.
Oh boy! I just love my sweetpie. Everyday, my love for her grows more and more. I remember when me and hubby went to the State Fair, we were was just away for 2 or 3 hours but I missed her a lot. Hubby was telling me to stop thinking about my daughter and enjoy the fair. How could I? It won't happen ever!
She is Dannielle.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Thanks a lot to Mommy Vannie for this tag. It's been a while since I haven't received from you. I am glad and really appreciate you have think of me through this tag and our friendship in this wide blogosphere.
This tag is all about “FRIENDSHIP OFFERING” with someone whom you know, to someone whom you already knew or will know in the future, globally.
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog,
2.) Link back who pass you this tag,
3.) Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with.
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship’s flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship’s flower will bloom for you. “
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Today was a great day for me and my baby Dannielle. She's so good.
When it was feeding time, I just sat on the floor holding the feeding bottle and she was in her rocker. She doesn't want to be held by the way when she is drinking. I did not want her to be laying on her back (on a flat surface) while drinking coz it causes ear infection. Her head should be elevated.
The picture was taken after I had my little concert and after she had her formula.
Saturday, November 01, 2008
My cutie baby wore her Halloween costume last night. She was supposed to wear accessories that come along it but she screamed. She was not comfortable with it. So the poor mama had to take it off from her. She was fussy coz Mama woke her up just for the sake of taking pictures.
Thanks to Mawmaw(grandpa) for the costume.
For successive nights now, my daughter Dannielle can now put herself to sleep. I am so happy and proud of this development. I am no longer rocking her while rubbing her back just for her to fall asleep which is the caused of my soared arms.
I am just hoping she'll stay as is.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
If one of your friends is hurting, what would you feel? Of course, it's a normal reaction to hate the cause, right?
Today, we talked about her dilemma together with one common close friend thru YM. Her stories broke my heart. I hate to think about her husband's gestures towards her. For all he (husband) know, he can never find someone like my friend. A very responsible, kind, friendly and all person.
It's alright my friend. We are just here for all your sentiments and our houses are open in case you wanna move out.
I was tagged by Lisa. Thanks a lot dear. What a coincidence! I was just thinking of my friends and here I got this tag. You read my mind right.
Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person. Thanks...
This candle was lit on October 29, 2008.
1. Richelle 2. Lisa 3. Lira 4. YOU'RE NEXT
helped keep it alive by sending it to you.
Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope
and Friendship die! Pass It On To All
Of Your Friends and Everyone You Love!
May God richly bless you as you keep this candle burning.
A friend of mine passed this to me and now I am passing it also to all my blogging
friends and I hope it comes back someday again.
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Sharing this to friends Gladys, Jackie and Avee.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Good evening folks!
How was your day?
Mine wasn't great. I had sleepless nights which makes me so tired and so sleepy. The problem is everytime I go to bed for a nap or sleep, my eyes are closed and yet my mind is roaming.
I dunno what's happening. I will try to take Caltrate tomorrow and hopefully it'll work.
Monday, October 27, 2008
This actress was one of the casts of GMA-7s comedy show before. When I left my home country, I never read any articles about her nor seen her on TV shows. She just vanished until a news came out that she got pregnant and had given birth. She did not mention much about the father of her love child. Still it's a mystery.
Alicia Mayer gave birth to a healthy young boy last September 29, 2008 at the Medical City. Alicia and her non-showbiz boyfriend named the baby Caliph Elijah.
It's the first day of the week. How was your weekend? Mine did not turn out well. I had so much stuff to do. Redecorating our living area is one. I am through repainting the walls and had hanged some of the frames. There is one more to hang though.
For now I am taking a break from it. My account is getting low and I need to work to earn again. Dannielle is calling me right now. I think she wants me to put her to sleep. Oh well, since she's not crying yet, I guess I will have to continue pressing my F5 key.
By the way, I got some opps this morning. Still waiting for one more to complete the slot for this blog.
Internet is being used to for child pornography here in the US and throughout the world.
This is very alarming and a shame to Filipino community. Our fellow Michael D. Macalindong was sentenced Tuesday (October 21) to 35 years in prison after being found guilty of federal child pornography and child enticement. He is 25-year-old with a great job as a mortgage broker and a confessed "closeted gay".
I believe this man is intellectual enough. But using internet specifically Facebook for his malicious acts is stupidity.
Read below for details.
Pretending to be a girl, Macalindong told the boy that for him to have sex with her, he had to first have sex with her male friend and have it taped so she could watch. Macalindong was also the male friend in the ruse.
Macalindong videotaped the first encounter at his apartment in May 2006 and had at least two more meetings with the boy.
When the minor refused to meet again in January, Macalindong threatened to post the videos on the Internet unless the teenager paid him $200, authorities said. At this point, the teenager contacted the police, who arrested Macalindong.
Authorities also seized photos and videos with explicit sex images from Macalindong.
He was later charged with six counts of production of child pornography, two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, one count each of indecent solicitation of a minor and intimidation. Macalindong pleaded guilty to all counts.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
It's a reality show on TV. The family is composed of 20 people -- 17 children with parents plus there is one more -- mom is preggy. A family that keeps on counting. They are not the typical American family. Parents raised their children the conservative way. The mom and the girls (children) wear long dresses with long sleeves. Their hair are not hippy styled. In short, they need Stacey and Clinton's make-over.
Just watch this show on TLC and I am sure you will enjoy it.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I am having a great meal for lunch -- fried dried fish with rice. Talking about yummy? I can not express how I love it. It tastes so good and makes me want to go and get for one more plate.
Our house smells nasty but I don't care. I am much as happy as a bird.
Just stopped by today. Been so busy with my precious lil girl.
I'd like to thank ya'll for dropping by. I'll be paying your effort tonight, I promise. Time is all mine later after my hubby gets off from work.
So see ya'll.
Monday, October 20, 2008
The family -- Dada, Mama and Baby Dannielle went shopping today. We bought some stuff for the house. Actually, most of it are for Dannielle. Bought her bags of diaper, medicine and baby food.
By the way, my precious girl had her first cereal today. I was expecting she would eject it but not. She liked it and wanted more.
I'll go finish this entry now and get back to work.
My little sweetpie turned 3 months last September 5th. Cake will always be present every 5th of the month. Her dada was complaining then but I still insisted. A piece of cake won't cost us a fortune and I don't see any reasons why we can not do it.
Our celebration by the way was a day late. We couldn't celebrate it on the exact date coz her dada had to work the whole day.
So the day after, we went to the mall and had some fun.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
This is very important for newborns, infants, children and adolescence. So moms please take note.
The amount of VIT D given to our children must be doubled. This is according to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). All children should receive 400 IU a day of vitamin D beginning in the first few days of life to prevent Rickets and Vitamin D deficient in infants, children, and adolescents.
If you can recall, the previous recommendation which was issued in 2003 was only 200 IU per day beginning in the first two months of life.
"We are doubling the recommended amount of vitamin D children need each day because evidence has shown this could have life-long health benefits," said Frank Greer, MD, FAAP, chair of the AAP Committee on Nutrition and co-author of the report. “Supplementation is important because most children will not get enough vitamin D through diet alone.”
The new recommendations include:
- Breastfed and partially breastfed infants should be supplemented with 400 IU a day of vitamin D beginning in the first few days of life.
- All non-breastfed infants, as well as older children, who are consuming less than one quart per day of vitamin D-fortified formula or milk, should receive a vitamin D supplement of 400 IU a day.
- Adolescents who do not obtain 400 IU of vitamin D per day through foods should receive a supplement containing that amount.
- Children with increased risk of vitamin D deficiency, such as those taking certain medications, may need higher doses of vitamin D.
Monday, October 13, 2008
This is my gift for myself for completing the opps for this blog.
Bought this babydoll boho peasant blouse for $1.75. It was on bidding and I was lucky I got it. Shipping fee is $4.99. It's so cheap, eh?
By the way, I don't bid if there are lots of bidders. That's one of my techniques in shopping online. It's one way of getting a very low price for an item.
We call it sotanghon guisado, one of my favorites again.
I was so hungry one night and craving for the shrimps my in-law brought me. So I cooked this dish. As you see, there is no greens in my dish. I had green beans then but I was just so lazy to prepare it.
But hey, I made it so tasteful. With just carrots, ground pepper, onions, garlic, red bell pepper and soy sauce along with vermicelli and shrimps, it satisfied my taste bud and my hunger.
This revelation is one of the exclusive stories of Showbiz Central.
Angelika dela Cruz, one of Philippines' fine actresses is three months pregnant. She married Orion Casareo , her long time non-showbiz boyfriend and fiance for 9 months on August 19 2007.
Angelika is one of my favorite actresses. I began to like her when she was like 14 years old. Her cute dimples and fair skin was among her assets by then. She became hotter when she reached her pick years in showbizness showing her multi-talents -- acting, singing and dancing.
What I like about her more is that she keeps her private life her own.
Friday, October 10, 2008
When I was in High School, a vendor used to sell this kind of dish -- ground pork with potatoes, green beans and red bell pepper. She cooked it so great that it became my favorite every lunchbreak.
At the university, I didn't find this kind of dish. So I started experimenting. I wasn't able to get the taste I had back then but my version taste good according to my family.
Such menu is brought here in the United States. I am just glad that I was able to get all the needed ingredients.
It's yummy, guys!
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
The value of US dollar versus Philippine peso is still stable. It's 47 pesos for a dollar. If the rate would go up more, it will be more advantage for Filipinos working or residing abroad. This means, we are just going to send the same amount in dollar or less and our families will receive more.
Call me whatever you want, but I want to speak here. I am happy that we are having an economic crisis here in the US. It affects monetary aspect or the value of peso (low).
Monday, October 06, 2008
It's been a while since I haven't drop ECs. I was a lil busy with my baby.
Sorry guys for not paying your effort on those days. I promise to drop tonight.
Thanks for dropping by the way.
Have a great night everyone!
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Happy three months b-day to my precious lil girl, Dannielle. It's her bday but then she was so cranky tonight. She was crying and screaming. I figured out she had a tummy ache.
After hours of dealing the issue, finally she was able to put herself to sleep. I am thankful as well coz it bothers and hurt me if she's not comfortable.
Friday, October 03, 2008
Matilda is the love child of the late Heath Ledger. She is one of the most searched in most search engines.
The tragedy (Heath Ledger's death) brought this two-year old girl to become a star in web searches. Searchers opt to know more about her.
When Heath died, he didn't have the chance to revise his will which was written long before Matilda was born. His fortune is named under his family in Australia.
How about Matilda? She is getting everything. Heath's parents announced that they are going to gift their son's estate to the girl.
Dannielle was a colicky baby. She was a handful when she then. Now, I am glad that she is starting to straight up. She sleeps good at night. Before, I was like in a stage playe -- singing, dancing and all the movements (safe) just for her to calm down.
But what really is colic? By the way, I just heard of this term here. Here are some facts about it.
- Colicky babies have a healthy sucking reflex and a good appetite and are otherwise healthy and growing well.
- Colicky babies like to be cuddled and handled.
- Colicky babies may spit up from time to time, but if your baby is actually vomiting and/or losing weight, call the doctor. Vomiting repeatedly is not a sign of colic.
- Colicky babies typically have normal stools. If your baby has diarrhea or blood in the stool, call your doctor.
Experts have not proven it's cause yet.
- Walk with your baby or sit in a rocking chair, trying various positions.
- Try burping your baby more often during feedings.
- Place your baby across your lap on his or her belly and rub your baby's back.
- Put your baby in a swing or vibrating seat. The motion may have a soothing effect.
- Put your baby in an infant car seat in the back of the car and go for a ride. The vibration and movement of the car are often calming.
- Play music tapes — some babies respond to sound as well as movement.
- Place your baby in the same room as a running clothes dryer, white noise machine, or vacuum — some infants find the low constant noise soothing.
- Some babies need decreased stimulation and may do well swaddled, in a darkened room.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
What's the best thing to do with earwax?
It is not advisable to remove it actually. It's best if you just leave it alone. Just clean the outer part of your ear.
According to Dr. Peter Roland, an ear specialist at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, if the ears are functioning, and there is no problem, most people should do nothing. And that includes resisting the urge to use a cotton-tipped swab to clean out the ear. The use of swab can actually drive excess wax in further which at the later part results to medical attention just for it to be removed.
Germs are everywhere. As parents, we are most likely to be very protective to our children. We don't want them to be exposed to germs. But hey, we have to let them sometimes so that their immune system for the development of their immune system
We are afraid that our children will get sick because of contamination of illnesses from the environment. The best thing we have to do is to wash their hands always and make it a habit. Everytime they play with or without playmates, there is a tendency and is very possible to happen that they pick up germs that causes respiratory infections and diarrhea. It happens when they put their fingers in their mouth, noise or even rub their eyes which have been touched on contaminated surfaces.
Just remember! Prevention is better than cure. Washing hand should be a habit.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Every year, 36 children die because they are left in cars that overheat. Sad to know but this is the reality. Children are not safe if left in a parked car even if it will takes just minutes.
Forgetting our babies in a car is an irresponsible act. Just think of it, how could you forget your baby that you have been taking care of but not your cell phone? Can you see the point?
Anyway, here are some points in order for you to remember you have children with you in a car :
1. Place your bag at the backseat.I'm sure you are not going to forget you bag and this will help you to remember you have a life with you. Most likely, when you grab your bag, you are also going to unbuckle your child.
2. Bring something like a huge toy of your baby and place it beside you. It will serve as a reminder that you have a child with you.
Massage is said to be a therapy for babies. The warmth of our touch helps them to relax. It provides a sense of contentment and well-being.
I massage my Dannielle before she takes her bathe and each time she's awake. I can sense that she really loves it. She responds to me with ohhs and ahhs, smiling and laughing while I talk to her. I enjoy every moment we have though sometimes she has a lot of issues with crankiness.
Massage creates a wonderful bonding between parents and babies. It doesn't take long. Few minutes counts to spend with them in a day.
I wanna share these massage techniques I learned from reading a book given by my in-law.
1. Use a baby lotion with moisturizing formula to make a soothing massage.
2. Trace some letters on baby's tummy with caressing back and forth motion.
3. Massage the top of head and WOrk it down to neck, shoulders and upper back with your fingers.
4. Massage each leg and arm with soft, rhythmic strokes. Do it tenderly.
5. Move fingers from baby's shoulders down to the arms and all the way to delicate hands. Do it gently.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Dada spends his time with baby Dannielle if he is not working. Though sometimes no matter how much he wants to hold his baby, this cranky little girl won't allow her dada. She always wants her pretty mama lol.
These two are the love of my life.
Friday, September 26, 2008
According to studies, drugs taken by millions of men to alleviate depression may affect their fertility.
When I read the whole article, it seems that experts have not proven it yet. Though it really has a possible effect on sperm quality.
35 healthy volunteers who provided sperm samples before and during paroxetine treatment were tested. Paroxetineone of the most commonly prescribed antidepressants in the UK. Under the microscope, there appeared to be not much difference between the "before" and "after" samples, with the shape and movement of sperm apparently normal in both samples. Continuation...
So guys, just be cautious if you want to have children.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
- pneumococcal conjugate
- polio vaccine
- haemophilus influenza tybe b (hib) vaccine
- diphtheria tetanus and perstussis vaccines
- rotavirus vaccine
Early vaccination—sometimes beginning shortly after birth—is essential because these diseases are most likely to occur when a child is very young and the risk of complications is greatest. If you postpone vaccines until a child is older, it may be too late.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
It's very fulfilling to see Dannielle smiling at me. There are also times when she laughs. Every morning when she wakes up, she'd always throw her pretty smiles to me. She loves it when I am talking to her. She loves to be kissed on her cheeks, chin and neck. My kisses make her laugh as if she's tickled. Such a receptive baby.
I won't trade the joy I have with her for anything else.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
My friend Lerlyn gave birth to a bouncing baby girl on September 18 (Phil time). She had a normal delivery at 2:10PM. Baby Arianna weighs 8.3 lbs, a healthy one.
I stole a picture from her blog to show how pretty Arianna is. Sorry Ler! Have to show them your precious one.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
My little fingers did not let go of a great deal I found on HSN. When I saw this ring marked down it's price from $79.90 to $29.90, it didn't take me long to click the "quick buy" button.
It's just a gorgeous piece of art. Real gemstones -- turquoise and sapphire. The appraised value is $150 and I got it for a cheaper price.
I received it yesterday and just couldn't take my eyes off it.
My next stop is to search for the perfect match -- either a necklace or earrings.
It's so nice to shop when items are on clearance.
Recently, my youngest brother underwent a medical check-up as a job requirement. The results shuttered his poor heart when he find out he has an enlarged heart. I wanna blame him for being so stubborn and turning his head out from the advices we are giving him. He smokes and drinks alcohol a lot. As an older sister, I want him to be somebody in his generation but it turned out into nothing. Everything is wasted and over. He can no longer a get the job.
He is about to join the Philippine Airforce. He has to just to give his soon-to-be-baby a better future. At an early age of 22, he will be a father.
My heart is crying upon knowing the news today. Despite of his imperfections, he is still my brother. My baby boy.
Now I am trying to contact him but he is not answering. I know he needs comfort. He said he's afraid of dying.
I'd better end this entry coz I can not think of any words to add.
At 1pm here, my family -- dada, mama and baby Dannielle will be seeing Dr. Dawn. It's Dannielle's 4th pedia visit. She'll have her 4 shots today. Arhgg...this will be so painful for me. I don't wanna see her scream in pain. I told her dada that I won't be staying with her while the nurse injects those shots.
I heard that babies get sick or fever after these shots. We are ready for it anyway. We already bought Tylenol concentrate just in case.
Good luck for us baby girl.
I dunno what's with Dannielle but every afternoon she'd cry. It's so hard for her to calm down. Even if she's full and her diaper is clean, still she won't calm down. Holding and rocking her won't work. Even her swing which she loves as well is a big no for her.
Guess what she wants? she wants to be on her stroller. She knows when she should be on the road. It drives me crazy when we can't go out sometimes because of the weather. I look like stupid when I push her stroller going to the living area, rooms, kitchen and vice versa while she's feeling good on it.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
The first time I saw Dannielle spit -up, I was worried. I was not that well-knowledgeable about spitting-up. Reading the handbook given by a pediatrician at the Women's hospital relieved me from worrying. I read and grasped all the tips and info. Such handbook truly is a big help.
It says that there is nothing to worry about as long as the baby is a "happy spitter and does "gain weight" despite of spitting-up.
About 40 percent of young babies spit up regularly. The peak age for spitting up is 4 months.Spitting-up usually resolves when the baby reach her first bday. When the baby takes in air along with her breast milk or formula, the air gets trapped in with the liquid. The air has to come up, and when it does, so does some of the liquid.A newborn's digestive system isn't fully developed, either. The muscles at the bottom of your baby's esophagus, which control whether food is coming or going, may still be getting up to speed.
Dannielle still is a happy spitter. I just do the following to avoid her from spitting-up :
- Avoid overfeeding. Smaller and frequent feedings will empty the stomach faster.
- Minimize intake of air during feeding. If the bottle is too low, the baby can swallow air, causing gas and crying. Too much movement may cause reflux.
- Burp your baby after each feeding.
- Keep the pressure off his tummy. Make sure your baby's clothing and diaper aren't too tight, and don't put his tummy over your shoulder when you burp him.
- Don't jiggle the baby during and after feeding. Sitting and lying on the back makes reflux worse. Hold the baby in your arms as much as you can.
- Sit her in an upright position after feeding
- Avoid exposure to tobacco smoke. This relaxes the esophageal sphincter.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
- Smile in response to my smile
- Follow objects with eyes
- Make noises other than crying
- Repeat Ooohs and aahhs
- Hold up head at 45 degree angle while on stomach
- Make smoother movements
- Smile and laugh in response to me
- Hold head steady when upright
- Raise chest and head (do a mini push up), while on stomach
- Bring both hands together
- Bear weight on legs
We were in Walmart to shop for some necessity before Gustav. We bought canned goods, bread and other stuff which doesn't need to be refrigerated.
For Dannielle, we secured her distilled water.
Walmart that time was so crowded. Most of the primary food such as bread, milk and water were out of stock.
That was one of my horrible experience.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
(photo taken a day before Hurricane Gustav)
These kids live within the subdivision. Every afternoon if the weather is fine, they all gather at our driveway. Dannielle likes it and responds to them while they are playing.
Friday, September 12, 2008
This might be a fact or not. But then again, parents' responsibility comes to be the reason as to why babies' suffer severe ear infection. If ear infection really causes obesity at the later life of babies, then who's to blame?
New research that includes studies of health records from the 1960s suggests that frequent childhood ear infections may be linked to weight gain or obesity later in life. A series of new studies presented this month by taste and hearing experts suggests that repeated infections may damage a vital taste-sensing nerve in kids, perking a preference for rich foods and making them prone to weight gain later. For parents of babies and toddlers who get frequent ear infections, the new research is worrisome. Astacia Carter, 29, a mother of two from Puyallup, Wash., said her 3-year-old daughter, Alexa, has suffered infections severe enough to require drainage tubes — and she seems to prefer sweets. source
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Some moms are afraid of letting their babies sleep on their back. But, not me. I even let Dannielle sleep on her tummy but with supervision. It helps her sleep sound plus develops her neck and head.
Tummy time is very important in the formation of a perfect head for babies and an advance development. Too little tummy time slows infant development. Infants who spend too much time on their backs have an increased risk of developing a misshapen head along with certain developmental delays. Infants need "tummy time" while they are awake to develop properly. Babies who do not get enough time on their tummies can also develop tight neck muscles or neck muscle imbalance — a condition known as torticollis. MSNBC parenting and kids
Friday, August 29, 2008
Have you noticed it? I even heard Dannielle saying like Dada. I can not wait til she can really utter the word mama. I am getting so excited!
But why does baby say the words mama and dada first? Let's read this article to find out why.
A baby's first words are often "mama" and "dada," much to the delight of parents. Now scientists think they know why.
Beyond the obvious — Mommy and Daddy are around a lot and babies are drawn to them — languages in many cultures have apparently made the task easy by creating words for mothers and fathers that feature patterns of repeating sounds, a new study suggests. Continuation here.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Ahhhrrgg... life is great. Did you know that everytime triple P releases opps, my daughter is awake and hungry? Just like this morning, I had to feed her while being alert with my PPP tasks. I am just glad I grabbed 4 opps, 2 for each of my blogs. I need two more to complete the slots.
Hope to reserve again later if there is more.
My hubby is celebrating his 35th birthday today. Wishing you a longer and healthier life, babe for our family.
Can't get you a gift for now. I'll make it up on your day-off. Dannielle and I love you!
Most music schools does not offer like what Amadeus Home Music School does. In order for you to learn, you will have to go and attend classes at the studio which of course will cost you more.
Amadeus Home Music School is very unique by providing each student with music lessons at their convenience. Music lessons are not taught in schools but at home.
Music teachers are available in every state. They are using the old method of one-on-one instruction handed down by master musicians, while keeping in touch with the latest cutting-edge teaching methods.
Check out a post entry by one of the bloggers about Amadeus Home Music School as well.
Make an appointment now! Call Toll Free 877-537-7660 for more details.
Monday, August 25, 2008
The watches are 100% authentic with serial number and sold for a cheaper price compared to other dealers. Available for men, women and or unisex. Watches are categorized by it's brand for an easy access and shopping. Amongst are following :
- Gucci Hamilton
- Tag Heuer watches
Visit the website now and get advantage of their summer sale. Hundreds of reduced price watches are offered just for this season. Include Tag Heuer watches on your purchase for it's one of the most elegant watches they have. You can get up to 50% discount if you order now. Gold and diamond watches are also available for this brand. Just choose whichever you like. This is real awesome! Enjoy the free shipping and handling as well if mail around US. Get your dream watch now!
Luxury watches for a cheaper price? Where else can you get this? Only from The Watchery for sure! Enjoy shopping!
I'm telling you guys that Dannielle is something. At an early age, she has a temper. She is so hard to calm down. Just like when she sneeze, you can hear an annoying noise from her. If she's hungry and she cries coz she is not given the attention right quick, oh boy! she'll throw her fit and won't drink her formula right quick.
Her actions make me smile and laugh sometimes though. She is just so cute to look at.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Two weeks ago, we went to see Dannielle's pediatrician. The clinic is just 5 minutes drive away from our home.
My baby is perfect according to Dr. Kelly, a sub-pediatrician that day. She was given a shot of HB which really broke my heart. Next visit, she'll have four additional shots. I dunno if I want to be with her coz I hate to see her in pain. I might just wait for them out from the patient room. Whew! I hate to think about it now.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Thanks for this tag Eds. I really love doing tags from you. Most of are so fun. Again, give me more tags. Makes me busy and for interim as well lol.
Here are the Rules:
1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.
2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.
T☺ni’s Attachments, Cecile2’s-Small and Simple Things, Lara’s Pinay dot US, Lara’s My Blog Entry, Lara’s Byaheng Pinay,Living A’ La Mode, Bits and Pieces, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, Fun|Fierce|Fabulous, Eds Mommy Life, Just Me.. Eds, My Precious Niche, Filipino Love Stories, A Mom's Note, Tasteful Voyage, YOU
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?
- Being with my family - husband and baby dannielle.
- Communication with my family in the Philippines.
- Earning and be able to give my mother way back home some grace.
- Having lots of friends who makes me laugh at all times.
- When Dannielle is not feeling good and cranky.
- Can't catch opportunities.
- Can't get or buy what I want online.
- Can't go to the mall when I want to.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Whew! Glad I'm done composing and submitting posts. Thanks to triple P for giving me a busy hour tonight. Thanks as well to my baby Dannielle for the cooperation. She slept the whole hour while I was dealing with the opps. Most of all, thanks God for the blessings. My night is over for blogging for now. I'll be back tomorrow.
Do you ever wonder why your partner sleeps right away after sexual intercourse? I never notice this before. Thanks to this information I just read.
Try reading this article as well. It'll help you understand more your partner's sexual health. Share this info to them.
Sex and sleep
According to Dr. Billy Goldberg, co-author of Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex?, there is little direct evidence explaining why men fall asleep. However, the chemicals oxytocin, prolactin, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) and other hormones all contribute to “that roll-over-and-snore feeling” because they facilitate sleep.
Read full article here.
Let's talk a little bit about this person born to with talents. Not everybody can act ant Amos Tamam is excluded to that. He was born on September 6, 1977 in a Holy country Israel. He's life is engaged into filmography. Among his works are :
1."Srugim" (2008) TV series
2. Giborim Ktanim (2006)
3. Shalosh Ima'ot (2006)
4. "Shir Shelanu, Ha-" (2004) TV series
Read more about Amos Tamam by clicking the link provided herein.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Tag from my friend kabayang elba. Thanks so much dear. This is so much fun to do. It's been a while since I haven't done any tags. Good thing you shared this to me. This is my first tag for the month of July til August.
SCATTERGORIES. ..it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, send it on to your friends. *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... *They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question:
*WHAT IS YOUR NAME -- lira
*4 LETTER WORD – liar
*VEHICLE – habal-habal (lol)
*TV Show – late night show with ambot
*CITY – lambayong
*BOY NAME – lito GIRL NAME – lita
*OCCUPATION – layman
*SOMETHING YOU WEAR – laso (sa buhok)
*SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM – linta ( pag way limpyo ang banyo haha)
*REASON FOR BEING LATE – lazyyy
*SOMETHING YOU SHOUT – lintik! lol
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
As a new mom, I am hoping that my child would be a reading enthusiast when she's older. I want her to equip herself with general knowledge. Reading makes an intelligent person. So as early as possible, I will motivate her to love books. I will start when she's three months old and that would be 2 months from now.
For moms out there who want to motivate their children to learn, here are the tips :
- Fill your child's world with reading. Take turns reading with your older child, or establish a family reading time when everyone reads her own book. It's important to show her that "it's not only a school task," says Ted Feinberg, Ph.D, assistant director of the National Association of School Psychologists. Demonstrate how important reading is to you by filling your home with printed materials: novels, newspapers, even posters and placemats with words on them. According to Stephanie Fanjul, director of student achievement at the National Education Association, "Children can learn to read by living in an environment that's rich in words."
- Encourage him to express his opinion, talk about his feelings, and make choices. He can pick out a side dish to go with dinner and select his own extracurricular activities. Ask for his input on family decisions, and show that you value it. "One of the things valued in school is class participation," says Feinberg, and "having practice at home expressing his feelings" is "good for self-esteem and self-confidence." He'll be more likely to engage with the material he studies if he's comfortable asking questions and drawing his own conclusions.
- Show enthusiasm for your child's interests and encourage her to explore subjects that fascinate her. If she's a horse nut, offer her stories about riding or challenge her to find five facts about horses in the encyclopedia. Make sure she has the tools she needs -- since Feinberg's daughter "loved looking for sea life" at the beach during family vacations, he bought her little nets so that she could catch crabs and minnows. Now, she's a marine biologist.
- Provide him with play opportunities that support different kinds of learning styles -- from listening and visual learning to sorting and sequencing. Fanjul recommends supplies that encourage open-ended play and "do more than one thing," such as blocks -- your child will develop his creative expression and problem-solving skills as he builds. He'll need lots of unstructured play time to explore them -- although sports activities and language clubs are valuable experiences, too many scheduled activities can add "too much stress" to your child's life, and distract him from exploring the pleasures of learning at his own pace.
- Point out the new things you learn with enthusiasm. Discuss the different ways you find new information, whether you're looking for gardening tips on the Internet or taking a night class in American literature. Let her see you in action: choose an activity that's unfamiliar to you both, such as playing tennis or speaking Spanish, and schedule a lesson or pick up a couple of instructional tapes. "Parents are the single most important modeling agent in a child's life," says Feinberg, and if you "demonstrate that learning is a lifetime adventure," your kids will get the message.
- Ask about what he's learning in school, not about his grades or test scores. "Even if he doesn't do well grade-wise compared to the other students, he might still be learning and improving, and you don't want to discourage that," cautions Fanjul. Have him teach you what he learned in school today -- putting the lesson into his own words will help him retain what he learned.
- Help your child organize her school papers and assignments so she feels in control of her work. If her task seems too daunting, she'll spend more time worrying than learning; as she gets older and has more responsibilities, things can get "excruciatingly painful," warns Fanjul. So check in with her regularly to make sure she's not feeling overloaded.
- Celebrate achievements, no matter how small. Completing a book report calls for a special treat; finishing a book allows your child an hour of video games. You'll offer positive reinforcement that will inspire him to keep learning and challenging himself. "If a child feels as if he is successful regardless of what it is, it builds him up and makes the next challenge easier," says Feinberg.
- Focus on strengths, encouraging developing talents. Even if she didn't ace her math test, she may have written a good poem in English class. In addition to a workbook for math practice, give her a writing journal. When she knows that she's talented in one area, she'll be confident enough to try to achieve in others. "You don't want to not offer challenges," explains Feinberg, "but there's always a transfer when you have your kid feeling good about who she is."
- Turn everyday events into learning opportunities. "Being educated doesn't mean knowing a lot of disconnected facts," says Fanjul. "Learning is building from what you know and connecting it to new facts." Encourage him to explore the world around him, asking questions and making connections. Fanjul remembers pointing to a prickly pear in the produce aisle and asking her young daughter, "Have you ever seen anything so bizarre?" When she replied that the fruit looked like "one of those fish that blows up," Fanjul knew that the structures for learning were firmly in place. source
Monday, August 18, 2008
This tag is from sexy model mom Fun.Fierce.Fab. Thanks Van for this cutie tag. Motherhood is fun and yet the most tiring job I ever have.
Moms Who Played Along:
Mai | Yen | Eds | Vannie | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Mamalira | Lira Your blog where you posted this
1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
::: Hubby but right when we arrived at the hospital, I sent a text message to my family and Jackie :::
2. Maximum weight?
::: I was around 134 lbs :::
::: green mango or anything salty:::
::: everything was stinky and nasty. :::
5. Morning Sickness?
::: suffered till the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy:::
D Day Facts:
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
:: 1 :::
2. NSD or CS?
3. Girl or Boy?
4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?
:: 39 weeks:::
5. How long in labor?
::: I was on labor for 12 hours. Arrived at the hospital at 3AM but Dannielle came out at 4:11PM. I was dilated for 3cm only and that made the doctor decide for an incision. We just found out right after Dannielle was born why it took that long. Her ambilical cord was wrapped around her neck. Thanks God! :::
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Telemarketers and other unknown callers are very annoying and that's undeniably fact. We tend to answer their calls thinking they are friends or family and or for the sake of being polite.
But hey, did you know that we can prevent this from happening? Through Trace Number.com, we can now trace our callers. If you are receiving calls unknown to you, simply log on to the website or just click the link herein. A form being provided. wherein you just have to type or fill in your caller's number and click the search button. In a little while, you can get access to owner's name & address, city, state, line type, phone carrier details and more anywhere within United States or Canada. It's that easy!
Don't get yourself worn out. Stop telemarketers and other annoying callers from harassing you. This website is free to use so there's nothing to worry about. Bookmark the website and use it whenever you need it.
Friday, August 15, 2008
These wonderful awards came from Liza. Thank you sweet mommy for these ever sweet awards.
It's been awhile since I have posted awards here. Glad got some now. Liza forwarded this over a month ago. Wasn't able to do it as I gave birth and have rested for awhile. Now I am back a bit.