Bits of me

Wife. Mother.
Adopted Southerner.
Proud Fil-Am in the Cajun land.

I connect...

Page stats

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gift for baby from Tita Lyn

Got a package from my sister in the Philippines last Saturday. I was surprised as she didn't tell me ahead that they'd sent something for the baby. It's a baby book. I love the color--pink. The designs of the pages are really pretty. Equipped with the informations that we are gonna fill in. It's such a lovely gift. Not only that, she spent almost a thousand for shipping coz this thing is real heavy yeah. Well, she got money anyway(lol).

Thanks Tita Lyn!

2 comments:

Normz said...

love the color of the book lir, super ganda ng book so nice bait ng sister mo...

lira said...

thanks normz!

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design