Bits of me

Wife. Mother.
Adopted Southerner.
Proud Fil-Am in the Cajun land.

I connect...

Page stats

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More about me

My friend Pinaymama tagged me today. Thanks sis!


The rules:
# Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog.
# Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self.
# Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
# Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.
# Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:

1.) I love writing but I'm not good in to it.
2.) I cooked with a lot of onions and other spices but I don't eat it. Just put it aside (lol)
3.) I love cabbage but I don't eat it when it's made for a salad.
4.) I am friendly but I hate it when they bug me.
5.) Am a neat freak but sometimes messy.
6. I don't wear used clothes from other people. Afraid to acquire the underarm odor.

Now wanna share this tag to my friends namely, Liza, Joydob, Poray's porangag, Gracey and Norm.

2 comments:

Norm said...

thanks lir! take care always

Liza said...

thanks lira! i appreciate that you thought of me on this tag, but i've already done this. ;)

till next tag then.... take care :)

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design