My daughter has changed a lot. I'd love to share with you some new about her. She is 4 months old today and she can pretty much do the following :
- Hold up head at 90 degree angle while on stomach.
- Bear weight on both legs.
- Goo and coo when I talk.
- Laugh and smile (so cute and my fave)Pay attention to small object held in front of her face like her feeding bottle.
- Roll over and cries if she can't move back.
- Reach out for objects like her feeding bottle.
- Do small mini push ups.
- Turn in direction of familiar voices.
- Hold head level with body when pulled to sit.
- Sit without support just like when I took pictures of her the other day.
- Make razzing sounds.