Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Take the Pink Ribbon Challenge

I was bloghopping today a post supporting the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Thus, I am taking the Pink Ribbon challenge. This is the easiest way to support the organization and the cancer patients its supporting, so why not do it? I am inviting you to take the challenge, too!


pink ribbon
October is breast cancer awareness month. As a health care worker, I see and dealt a lot of patients even friends going through the battle of breast cancer. This month I would like to join the pink ribbon challenge. Just click the pink ribbon to help one woman save life by getting free mammogram. If you  may join with me and pass the pink ribbon challenge. These links are ONLY for "Pink Ribbon Challenge" participants, any links not related to the Pink Ribbon Challenge will be deleted.  Grab the code at Things We Share and post it in your blog entry. Please post only the Pink Ribbon Challenge actual post link  here and  help The Breast Cancer Site and National Breast Cancer Foundation Inc. by spreading the Pink Ribbon Challenge.



Comments

nice of you to support this cause.
xoxo
MrsM
jh3riz24 said…
I also participated on this. Anyways I have a blog award I wanted to pass on to you. Hope you will take it and pass it on to others and keep as collection. have a nice day

Popular posts from this blog

Her 4th trip to Brec's Baton Rouge Zoo

Awit Kay Inay

Ranks, money, trip and more