Life and death

If losing an Uncle or other relative hurts and letting go is hard, how much more if you lose your own child?

I happened to talk to my grandmother during the wake of my Uncle. She was telling me she can not accept what happened. It's killing her to see her lifeless son. And that it hurts more than she lost our grandfather. She didn't stay on the line for quite long as she broke down and fainted.

Anyway, let's talk about the death of John Travolta and Kelly Preston's son, the 16-year old Jett. According to the reports released by the Bahamas funeral, seizure is the reason of his death. The family left the Bahamas island Monday night after receiving the urn with their son's ashes and is now back in Florida with the remains of their 16-year-old son.

As I end this post, I want to leave my sympathy to the grieving family. Condolences!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her 4th trip to Brec's Baton Rouge Zoo

Awit Kay Inay

Ranks, money, trip and more