Bits of me

Wife. Mother.
Adopted Southerner.
Proud Fil-Am in the Cajun land.

I connect...

Page stats

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reminiscing


On photo are my two sisters, brother with wife (in blue towel) and yours truly(yellow towel).

If I am not mistaken, that day was the last time I was in the beach and it was during our family reunion (2006) in Kawas, Sarangani Province, Philippines -- one of the cheapest in terms of entrance fee and yet a gorgeous place. Eco-friendly people appreciate it because of the preserved mangrove and coconut trees. What I am really after for is the huge wave which happens mostly in the afternoon.

Wanna know the childish in me? Alright! here we go. From the moment I stepped my feet on the sand down to the water, I felt like I wanted to stay there for a very long time. If you haven't asked, I am a beach addict. In result, my already dark skin became sooooo dark and burnt. Oh, how Im missing to be back there.

Can't wait to be back home next year.

6 comments:

Keyword said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

Hazelicious929 said...

My mom's sister is from Calumpang General Santos. Actually they had a family reunion in GenSan. I miss going to GenSan every after 2 years during Christmas season

Dawn said...

My goodness ... I couldn't agree with you more on loving the beach! Currently we have over three feet of snow, as well as an outdoor temperature of -35 degrees. COLD, COLD, COLD!!!
dawn
http://iowahippiechick.today.com/

andrew&carmelsuarezministry said...

Hello! Its good to see you here. Is that beach located in Bicol? Its nice. Anyways, We do have all the nicest beach in the world. hahaha.
Anyways, i have added you to my link list... will you do same thing with mine? thanks. see around.

Hapi said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Hapi said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design