Bits of me

Wife. Mother.
Adopted Southerner.
Proud Fil-Am in the Cajun land.

I connect...

Page stats

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

My apology for not dropping EC today

Today was one of the busiest. I barely had time manipulate my computer. By the time I was freed from errands, household chores and watching the 'lil girl, I was already tired. So I had to set aside some of my online duties to give myself a full rest.

EC friends, I promise to reciprocate your efforts tomorrow. Thank you for dropping by.

3 comments:

Tetcha Gregorio-Figuerres said...

I'm a busy body too just like you. Aside from work and household chores, I still have to look after the little one on my rest time, so there's really no rest for me. In fact, I haven't dropped ECs for two days already. I have to make up for that, too.

Tetcha Gregorio-Figuerres said...

Like you, I'm a busy body, too. I have my hands full with work, household chores, and my son. As a matter of fact, I haven't dropped ECs for two days already. I have to make up for that, too. But we all must rest, so take this time to energize.

Grampy said...

Life can get very busy at times. I know. I have a Birthday party to go to today plus get my Doll House post ready for tomorrow. So don't worry.

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design