Bits of me

Wife. Mother.
Adopted Southerner.
Proud Fil-Am in the Cajun land.

I connect...

Page stats

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Awarded by Jerla

Thanks a lot Mommy Jerl for this award. Couldn't think of a deep word on how much I appreciate you for being so thoughtful.

Now I dunno whose gonna get this award. Most of my buddies are inactive bloggers. THey quit blogging when paid opps started to slow down.

For those who need a filler, you are more than welcome to grab this award.


Here are the rules:

1.Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to at least 10 or more bloggers.

1 comments:

Grampy said...

You can always give it to your entrecard friends.

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design