Bits of me

Wife. Mother.
Adopted Southerner.
Proud Fil-Am in the Cajun land.

I connect...

Page stats

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

As she turns 1

The 'lil girl is a year old! July 5th was actually her birthday but I have forgotten to post about it. Time flew so quick. Next thing I know I will be dealing with "baby sickness". That's according to the hubby. Well, I don't think so. Having another baby is not my definite plan.

The 'lil girl is actually starting to talk and somehow behaves like a mature person. Her gestures are so funny. Oh, I could not get over it sometimes. It makes me smile everytime I think or talk about her. I just love my girl.

Anyway, I have attached one of her birthday photos. We didn't have a party as we spent it at Audobon Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans. It was worth it because she loved it.

Make a wish and blow the candle na palangga. Distracted by everybody who kept on telling her what to do.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design