Newest house helper


The lil one found the broom in the utility room when the hubby left it unclosed.
She was saying, "mocking mommy clean", while moving it  back and forth freely. 
I wonder how much dirt she'd cleaned up?


Before the lil one came in, I depended on my broom (bought from the Oriental store, Vihn Phat, in Baton Rouge)  but since her coming, vacuuming the floors and all is what I do often. It is time-consuming as I go through all the corners of the house sucking all the dirt and alien stuff for the lil one's safety.  Though, there are instances when I couldn't do the job for some reasons. Hence, broom comes rescue me. I don't sweep the whole floor anyway, just the areas where the lil one stays a lot.  

Over-protective...that's how American parents describe me. I could care less. As much as possible, I  want my daughter to live in a clean house, unlike the one's they have.

Did you know that I don't allow shoes in my house? Well, guests could   during special occasions. After that, our shoes are staying in the utility room ;-). Hubby, a great complainer, complains a lot. lol. It is weird here in America but it is a custom in the Philippines especially in my parents house. 



Comments

jellybelly said…
That's why houses here are cleaner and you can sleep on the floor even without banig :)
Orange World said…
We have one exactly just like that...anyways I named you blog as one of the beautiful blogger awardee, check it out
""rarejonRez"" said…
spic and span kaayo imong house lir! mabuhi jud ko diha kay walay abog, walay hubak motukar! LOL. i use broom, too! vacuum kay bug-at man, never pa jud ko naka-vacuum ever! to the rescue permi si jonathan! bawal pud shoes sa amoa diri, pero dili na kaayo karon kay usahay makasuot naman ug shoes kung ready na molakaw pero makapaso-paso pa diay labi na kung incomplete pa ang dad-onon. lol. kung naa pud bisita, i usually tell them not to take off their shoes, pero most of them mohubo jud kay maulaw guro, esp. tong dili mga baga ug nawong. nyahaha!

paborit baya na sa kidos ang broom. si triz, helper pud kaayo kung manglimpyo ko kay sya dayon mosilhig bisan kayamukat ra japon ang agi! :D i'm sure danyela will be one little helper, too!
_el@i_ said…
as much as possible, I don't allow shoes also. kapoy pud bya manilhig. hehehe. careful jud ta kung naa gamay k basin unsa na ila ihungit, d ba? ka cute sa imong baby, pde apilon amo? hehehe. TGIF, mommy ;)
You now have an assistant in your daughter! How cute! lol
xoxo
MrsM
Reanaclaire said…
Hi,
I am Claire and I am wondering whether you would like to write some paid posts for a fee. If you are interested, let me know and I will give you more details.

reanact(at)gmail.com

Thanks
Reanaclaire said…
Hi,
I am Claire and I am wondering whether you would like to write some paid posts for a fee. If you are interested, let me know and I will give you more details.

reanact(at)gmail.com

Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Her 4th trip to Brec's Baton Rouge Zoo

Awit Kay Inay

Ranks, money, trip and more