Tapioca baby

Patiently waiting for the tapioca pearls to cool minding not the cool temperature coming from the freezer. 
See her reaching for it? She's checking if it's ready or not. 


Now I have a rival when it comes to eating Tapioca Pearls (A starch extracted from the root of the plant species Manihot esculenta. A gluten free, and almost completely protein free food according to Wiki) in the presence of my two-year-old girl.

Every afternoon, I make it a point to cook tapioca pearls ( bought from Oriental store). The lil one asks for it in whisper and won't leave me alone until her request is granted. I don't complain because I love eating it, too, mixed in chocolate shake.

Yummy! I am actually having a chocolate shake with Tapioca pearls right now. It's a left over from earlier's snack. I can eat this over and over again. So delicious! What can I say?

Comments

Zezebel said…
Tapioca?
Nyum-nyum. I love to eat tapioca snack while watching TV.

Popular posts from this blog

Her 4th trip to Brec's Baton Rouge Zoo

Awit Kay Inay

Ranks, money, trip and more