A year after K-1 interview

I'd like to thank my friend jackie for reminding me. It should be remembered by me but I don't keep track of the dates that much. Still, I can't believe that it's been a year and here I am, able to live here in the United States with my hubby after everything that went through with processing my VISA. I remember the sleepless night I had the night before my interview. Glad jackie was with me in the hotel room. She shared her experience and that made me kinda at ease.

Anyways, though I wasn't able to remember that date, still I brought hubby to Chinese restaurant for dinner.

Comments

G said…
Happy anniversary :-), it was worth every wait and sacrifices you did.

Popular posts from this blog

Her 4th trip to Brec's Baton Rouge Zoo

Awit Kay Inay

Ranks, money, trip and more